Below are a few resources (pdf) that I have gathered that may be useful to you. This list of resources will continue to be updated and added to. Simply click on the headings below to open the PDF. .
- Dyslexia checklist – a teachers guide to identifying Dyslexia
- Dyslexia-Screening-Test – an informal screening test which can assist you in deciding whether or not to send a learner for a more formal assessment with an educational psychologist.
- Seven Strategies to Teach Students Text Comprehension
- Oral Language in PreK – Grade 2
- Active Young Readers Gr 4-6 Assessment Resource – A very good book with lovely ideas for assessment as well as addendums and forms that can be used for encouraging reading in grades 4-6.