Support Centre Three
To advertise here, simply scroll down to the form below!
My name is Dagmar Sturrock and I am a parent consultant for parents of children with learning challenges. I have more than twenty years’ experience in education working with both learning-challenged and mainstream learners from Grade 1-12. I offer the parent of a child in any grade who is facing challenges in our text-based education system the following:
* Emotional support as you journey with your child through school or face an educational crisis
* Practical advice on how to understand, help and support your child e.g. learning styles and homework
* Understanding of issues like dyslexia, ADHD and ADD based on educational and parenting experience
* Guidance in short- and long-term decision-making e.g. choice of subjects and choice of schools
* References to highly respected, appropriate professionals when and as required
Edublox cognitive enhancement programs improve reading, spelling, mathematics and learning.
Our classes and courses address:
• Concentration: focused and sustained attention.
• Perceptual skills: visual and auditory foreground-background differentiation; visual and auditory discrimination, synthesis and analysis; form discrimination; spatial relations.
• Memory:visual, auditory, sequential, iconic, short-term, long-term and working memory.
• Logical thinking: deductive and inductive reasoning.
• Reading, spelling, vocabulary and comprehension.
Edublox clinics specialise in cognitive training that makes learners smarter, and helps them learn and read faster, easier, and better. Visit our website for further information.
GoFocus Learning Centres
GoFocus Learning Centres offers a dynamic concept in installing and correcting reading, spelling, handwriting as well as the correction/prevention of dyslexia symptoms for learners between Gr. 1 – 12. The GoFocus program combines interactive computer software with unique table work activities and gross motor co-ordination exercise equipment. The course includes unique focusing, spatial orientation and spelling techniques The GoFocus methodology is not only based on memory and cognitive enhancement games, but on real life teaching. With the GoFocus programme your child will experience breath-taking results because it includes: Audio-visual stimulation Kinaesthetic exercises Sensory stimulation – gross motor co-ordination and balancing apparatus Unique fine motor co-ordination exercises. For more information on our activities, please visit our website.
WANT TO ADVERTISE HERE?
Complete the signup form below.
JOIN THE EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT CENTRES LISTING
If you would like to advertise your education support centre or school, simply completed the form below. For further information on the advertising fees, please view our PDF Price list.